The Pat a Cake Baby is our outstanding WAHM business for today. Jamie started out sewing baby products that are useful and stylish. Her business has grown tremendously and she now has a few other moms that help her out. A wonderful feature on her website is a gift registry for new moms to pick what they want from her great collections.
|The minky wrap has two flaps that fold around the baby's arms and snap.
|You can see here how the front folds down to slide the baby in the wrap. The lining is so soft and luxurious, I can't tell you how wonderful it feels.
|Here is Gracie trying to sleep as her arms flail around.
|We gently brought her arms to rest at her side and snapped the flaps together. There are two widths to choose from and two snaps for each placement.
|Gracie quickly fell asleep in her wrap and was easily carried around and moved from one spot to another without waking her.
- Moving her after she falls asleep is much easier, because putting her on a new surface (like the cradle or swing) usually woke her up due to the temperature difference, but in the wrap, it doesn't affect her.
- It seems more like a baby sleeping bag because it doesn't keep her swaddled, which is good for her--she likes to use her hands. It does keep her from hitting herself in the face in her sleep.
- It keeps her warm which is AWESOME and a constant struggle in the winter.
- Unsnapping the wrap requires two hands but it could be because the snaps are newer.
- They are good quality snaps, which is great!
- It is a lint magnet, which is kind of a bummer for pet owners but not that big of a deal.
- It sheds, even after a wash, kinda like a fancy towel sheds. After a few washes it is great.
- She LOVES being put in it! She gets a big smile on her face and nuzzles right in!
- This is surely an everyday item with a baby that snoozes most of the day. You almost need two so you have one when the other is being washed!
- Definitely a must have for a new mom.
|Modern Designs for the Classic Baby
Drawing ends 2/22/13
a Rafflecopter giveaway