2. The Smart Sleeve: I have a few diapers that feature this type of design and I adore it - basically, the sleeve design allows the inserts to come out in the wash - no need to pull our soggy or poopy inserts! Hurrah!
3. Soft Waterproof Outer Fabric: This diaper's outer fabric IS super soft, and doesn't end up feeling yucky on your fingers after a few washes!
4. Gentle Stretch Elastic: I love the back elastic - my youngest was on an antibiotic last week...resulting in major messes. He leaked out of all diapers except this one. The elastic is so tight and good, but doesn't leave red marks on his legs - double bonus!
5. Adjustable Snaps: 3 different rise settings + crossover snaps = awesome. Throw in the 2 year guarantee on the snaps and you're set!
6. Ultra-Premium Production: Promises of ultra-soft and high performing materials, made right here in the USA.
So, now that you've learned what makes up Smartipants, what about how it works?
In a word.
The Smart Sleeve is wide enough to allow room for other inserts making it great for adjusting the absorbency.This makes the Smartipants ideal for nighttime, naps and long wearing sessions. I did try the Smartipants OS a few times at night (with an additional hemp booster for some extra absorbency) and it worked so well - no leaks to speak of!
The Smartipants claims to fit from 7-35lbs, making it a great OS fit from birth to potty time. With the wide variety of snap options - both on the rise and the waist - you can easily adjust this to fit your little one.And the fit? It fits GREAT! I feel that it is a little wide through the crotch, but with the phenomenal elastic, there has never been any leaks (and we definitely have had the opportunity for them!) Other than that, every where else, it fits like a dream.
My little model is clocking in at approximately 26lbs these days and the Smartipants fits great:(He also doesn't stand still for pictures) ;)
The fit is VERY trim! Most of our pants that fit over our cloth diapers were falling off of Caedmon with this particular diaper! (So for those of you hoping to avoid "bubble butt" this diaper is definitely one to check out!)Showing off the back & leg elastic:(We also have a hard time keeping hands off our bellies and out of diapers. sigh!)The fit across the tummy was nice and flat.
And the colors, oh the COLORS!You can purchase any of these colors in a variety of package sizes - single, 3-pack, 12-pack and 24-pack. And of course, the more you purchase, the more you save!
You can find Smartipants via the following social networking links:
Smartipants Facebook page
Smartipants Twitter page
Disclaimer: I received one Smartipants OS Pocket Diaper for review. All opinions are honest and my own.