Before we find out more about Zookies, I had asked about some random facts Michele might like to share with our readers:
- Deciding to be a WAHM was really an easy decision. I love being at home with my little ones. My husband's work schedule is long and erratic. It is not always easy with one income. I use cloth diapers, so the idea came from that.
- I married my secret high school crush. I was terribly shy in school but dreamed about him from afar in homeroom! We reconnected about 10 years after high school. I was no longer shy and snatched him up real quick.
- I picked up the flute about 10 years ago and play with an awesome community band. I love performing.
- If I could do something crazy for a summer, it would be to tour with some pop music group and be a back up dancer. I love to dance! It would be a blast!
- My father was adopted and I had been looking for his mother for about 2 years. I just found her this past Christmas. It has been such a joy for everyone involved. My dad found out he has 10 brothers and sisters. And my grandmother is working through the guilt and shame she carried for over 60 years!
Her OS Cover has a waterproof lining and can hold in some serious liquid. We have yet to experience a leak with this diaper, leaving it on for varying amounts of time on both my diaper-clad boys.
As you can see, it adjusts easily for different sized babies, or different diaper needs.
One of my favorite features - the cross over snaps. My youngest, poor kid and his tiny waist, lives by this feature!
In speaking with Michele, this is a great option for pool/beach/lake time. I did try this diaper out alone as a swim diaper, but I was unable to get a photograph (3 children, 1 mom, camera got left behind) ;)
I was able to easily adjust the size for both Benjamin and Caedmon and got a great fit on both boys.
Here is the cover on my 24ish pound 10.5month old...along with his itty bitty waist ;) Here, you can see that he has a LOT of room left to grow into this diaper.
Here is the cover on my 33ish pound almost 3 year old. I felt like there might be a bit too much fabric across his crotch, but it never affected use.
The Zookies OS Cover is a great fit for both boys, provides total leak protection and Michele has the cutest fabrics to choose from: Definitely a winner here!
Michele has an Etsy shop where you can find her OS Covers along with other items she makes and sells including sized covers, bibs and burpcloths and reusable bags. You can also find her covers for sale on her website, Zookies: Diaper Covers & More!, along with a slew of other crafts and handmade items.
You can also keep up with Michele and Zookies via her Facebook page and on Twitter - be sure to let her know you found her through CDA's WAHM month event!
Disclaimer: I received one OS Cover from Zookies for review for WAHM Month. All opinions are my own and you may have a different experience.