She started with covers, so I will too..
- Thirsties Duo Wraps by far. These fit my itty bitty 7 pounder last summer and my 30+pounder both like a dream.
- We also love Bummis Super Whisper Wraps as we use them at night on our toddler with some jam packed prefolds. However, we use the snaps version (I really don't like velcro) and have for over 3 years - they still work as well as they did the first day. Since we use them at night and fill them up with absorbency, we go up a size, so we have all the sizes and love them all.
- Fleece and wool tie in a win, hands down. If I could keep my guy in fleece or wool all day, I would in a heart beat (and some days I do!)
- My favorite is probably FuzziBunz. I felt they were so-so on my toddler, but when I received a set for Caedmon when he was born, I fell in love (with the sized, not OS).
- I love the old school Pocket Change (you can see my refurbished Pocket Change here. I will hang on to these as long as I can! But I'm not a fan of the new style (new meaning about 2 years ago, haha).
Prefolds. Other than trifolding prefolds for nighttime use with our toddler, we had never used prefolds until our 3rd baby came along. I have a conglomeration of prefolds, but my favorite
- Definitely our Thirsties Duo Hemp Prefold. This thing is soft as all get out!
- For newborns, Thirsties Fab Fitted (which I think have been discontinued??) Love those things. The XS fit my guys like a dream.
- Nifty Nappy is probably my absolute favorite.
- Kissaluvs wipes
What are some of your favorite things?