She started with covers, so I will too..
- Thirsties Duo Wraps by far. These fit my itty bitty 7 pounder last summer and my 30+pounder both like a dream.
- We also love Bummis Super Whisper Wraps as we use them at night on our toddler with some jam packed prefolds. However, we use the snaps version (I really don't like velcro) and have for over 3 years - they still work as well as they did the first day. Since we use them at night and fill them up with absorbency, we go up a size, so we have all the sizes and love them all.
- Fleece and wool tie in a win, hands down. If I could keep my guy in fleece or wool all day, I would in a heart beat (and some days I do!)
- My favorite is probably FuzziBunz. I felt they were so-so on my toddler, but when I received a set for Caedmon when he was born, I fell in love (with the sized, not OS).
- I love the old school Pocket Change (you can see my refurbished Pocket Change here. I will hang on to these as long as I can! But I'm not a fan of the new style (new meaning about 2 years ago, haha).
- So, Wild Mountain Mommies is definitely on that list.
- Bright Star Baby is another AI2 that I love.
- Definitely our Thirsties Duo Hemp Prefold. This thing is soft as all get out!
- For newborns, Thirsties Fab Fitted (which I think have been discontinued??) Love those things. The XS fit my guys like a dream.
- Nifty Nappy is probably my absolute favorite.
- Kissaluvs wipes
What are some of your favorite things?
I totally agree with the Tots Bots! Granted, I haven't been able to try a very diverse assortment of pockets or AIOs, but Tots Bots is fabulous. It's a shame that it's not more popular!
I love Thirsties Duo Wraps, too, although Flips run a close second. I loved the Thirsties fab fitteds - I still need to get one of the new duo fitteds. I also like Tiny Tush fitteds, and just tried one from Kid's Cute-Ture that I really like. The BG sized AIOs are great...I am sad they quit making them. Pockets afe my favorite...Tiny Tush, Rumparooz (but pricey), BG, Thirsties for the smaller baby, and Blueberry minky for bed!
north face jackets
cheap ray ban sunglasses
michael kors outlet clearance
michael kors handbags
nike air max shoes
michael kors handbags
Post a Comment