I hope everyone is enjoying the weekend! I was working on the Friday Four earlier, but got side tracked by time in the ER with our youngest (asthma/allergy attack). She's all good now and because of that - I saved you all from a funky recipe. ;-) I'm glad I tried it first - it wasn't so wonderful. Anyway, here are some cute/fun/yummy things to check out!
1. Watermelon and Strawberry Lemonade - We just tried it this afternoon - it was really tasty! Everyone enjoyed it! You do have to do it in batches - too much to fit in one regular blender. Also, I'd recommend decreasing the sugar a bit - you can always add in more if you think you need it. =)
2. Anyone need a chocolate caramel fix? I know it's what I crave now! I haven't had a chance to try these Chocolate Salted Caramel Mug Cakes - but they look amazing!
3. How cute is this Rag Rug?! I'm going to be working on making two of these for our homeschool area. I think they'd look adorable in a nursery or any place you want to have a little splash of color - in front of a book case perhaps?
4. I've been meaning to make homemade hand soap for a while now...I've just been a little busy (actually, intimidated!) and haven't gotten around to it. Then I found a tutorial from Sandra at The Sensible Mom - she makes it look easy! I'm going to tackle this project later on today.
5. Does your van/car accumulate trash like mine does in the summer? Carting kids everywhere can make for a messy ride! Here is a SUPER cute way to store trash bags in your car! Clean up is much faster if you have a bag to throw out the trash in. =)
6. Now something fun for the kiddos - Liquid Sidewalk Chalk! My Bethany LOVES to paint - we're going to give this project a go this week. =)
Have a great week! I'll see you all again on the real Friday! =)