The disposable nursing pads I used are:
-Medela Disposable Nursing Pads:
Features and Benefits
- Contouring pleats ensure a smooth, feminine shape.
- Adhesive tape keeps pad in place and prevents shifting.
- Individually wrapped for convenience.
My experience:There are nice disposable pads, they do however have a plasticy back on them to help prevent milk getting on your shirts. Also for me they can get kind of itchy. They have a contour shape which helps fit on you nicely without there being crease marks through your shirt. The tape really didn't work that great for me. Individually wrapped was handy for throwing in the diaper bag.
-Gerber Ultra Thin disposables:
- Gerber Ultra Thin Nursing Pads are Thin disposable pads provide no show protection.
- It is soft, breathable material prevents soreness and chafing. Softer, more comfortable.
- It is specially designed to draw moisture away from body.
- Its moisture proof barrier, to prevent leaks and stains.
-Evenflo Comfort Select Pads:
- Soft inner layers dray moisture away from skin
- Absorbent core provides protection against leaks
- Discreet contour fit
- 60 count
- Lanolin soothes sore, cracked nipples
Reusable Nursing Pads I've used:
-Gerber Reusable Nursing Pads:
My experience: These were the first reusable pads I purchased. I liked the thought of buying them once and being able to rewash and reuse them. They are pretty thin but slightly noticeable. Comfortable and wash up well. Can be washed with your regular clothes. However these are not waterproof and I would leak through them and have to change my tops.
-Knickernappies Reusable nursing pads:
Waterproof PUL, super soft custom-milled micro-fleece, and an interior absorbent layer of hemp make these breast pads a must-have item for any nursing mom.
My experience: These are my favorite nursing pads hands down. They are very soft, not itchy, fairly discreet, comfortable, leak proof and come in cute colors. I wash them with my diapers and line dry. The fleece is nice and soft up against you and these wash up great. I love these and will purchase these as gifts for some of my friends and family that are going to have babies and plan on nursing.
What are some nursing pads that you have used and loved? Share in the comments section.